|Opening Date: 11/01/2017
||Deadline Date: 12/01/2017
This is a Full Time employment opportunity.
This position is supervised by the Manager of the Provost's Office. It supports the Provost's Office in an administrative capacity. This position interfaces with all other academic and administrative departments and strives to maximize the effectiveness of the Provost by fulfilling the administrative requirements with professional expertise, diplomacy, cheerfulness, confidentiality, and integrity.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
* Bachelor's degree with at least 3-5 years of executive level administrative work experience in a higher education environment
* Proficiency with database software and MS Office Suite products
* Ability to plan and prioritize multiple projects
* Strong work ethic, capacity for discretionary judgment, and interdepartmental diplomacy
* Experience in identifying alternate ways of achieving a goal
* Ability to perform tasks with accuracy in a detail-oriented environment and meet deadlines
* Familiarity with the culture and values of higher education
* Excellent listening, strong written, and verbal communication skills
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
CIIS is committed to providing an open, fair, inclusive, non-discriminatory environment for all individuals across differences of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, socio- economic status, ethnicity, age, physical ability, or medical condition. We seek to increase the presence, representation and inclusion of U.S. historically under-represented people of color, international, bilingual and bicultural students, faculty and staff; and, to provide an environment that will attract and retain individuals identified as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning and intersex (LGBTQQI).
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/bn64h7s7wksbh3mw
PI100007125Find out more