|Opening Date: 12/05/2017
||Deadline Date: 04/30/2018
This is a Full Time employment opportunity.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for managing a portfolio of Low Income Housing Tax Credit clients. This includes marketing to potential and repeat customers, developing relationships with state allocating agency staff, monitoring the Qualified Allocation Plan process, and preparing applications for the financing of affordable housing projects in Indian Country. Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Conducts research on funding opportunities for housing clients – including the LIHTC program and programs offered through State Housing Agencies, HUD, USDA, FHLB or any other agency.
2) Develops an expertise in Section 42 of the IRS code and the Native American Housing Assistance and Self Determination Act (NAHASDA).
3) Develops a marketing plan for his or her LIHTC territory and clients.
4) Reviews state Qualified Allocation Plans and prepare summaries of proposed changes to key elements of the plans. Submits comments as necessary.
5) Works independently on projects assigned to him or her by the Development Director.
6) Works directly with tribal governments or tribal housing authorities to define, prepare and submit housing developments.
7) Manages investor and client relations during the application, reservation, and closing by facilitating conference calls, due diligence collection and traveling to meet clients on site.
Please contact Elizabeth Glynn at firstname.lastname@example.org
for full job description and requirements.Find out more