Account Manager Job Purpose: Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships in federal marketplace.
Account Manager Job Duties:
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential customers, partners; discovering and exploring opportunities, developing capture plans and assisting in development of bidding strategies,
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market, evaluating competitive atmosphere and developing bidding strategies, analyzing win probability, and evaluating options,
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Federal Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Professionalism.
How to Apply: All candidates may apply by sending a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About NativeVet Materiel: NativeVet Materiel delivers high quality products and supplies to the Medical and Non-Medical Materiel requirements of the Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Indian Education, Indian Health Service, Native tribal enterprises and tribal governments by teaming with best-in-class industry leading manufacturers to provide its customers with the highest level of product reliability, performance and customer service. Visit www.nativevet.com for more information.
BHP Billiton is the world’s largest diversified natural resources company with more than 40,000 employees operating in 25 countries. New Mexico Coal has two mining operations, Navajo Mine, an open pit mine and San Juan Mine, our underground mine. We typically have openings for mining engineers, maintenance professionals, etc. Our opportunities are available via the link below. www.bhpbilliton.com/bb/peopleEmployment.jsp
The Bureau of Indian Education is a federal agency under the U.S. Department of Interior. Our headquarters office is located in Washington, DC, while major operation divisions are located in Albuquerque, NM. We are recognized as a state education agency. There are 184 elementary and secondary schools located on 64 reservations in 23 states. The BIE is recruiting for great educators, teachers and motivated school support staff. Our career opportunities are numerous and encompass various teaching disciplines and programs at the national, regional and local level. Every day we provide education services and opportunities for students. At the BIE your talents and expertise will open more doors for our students. www.bie.edu/jobs
Cayuse Technologies is a premier delivery center providing software development, customer contact center, document imaging, and business process outsourcing services. Cayuse Technologies’ business model provides customer satisfaction by leveraging a well-trained, knowledgeable and specialized technology workforce. Cayuse Technologies is a 100% tribal owned business and was established by the Confederated Tribe of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR). http://www.cayusetechnologies.com/careers/
The Choctaw Nation Career Development Program provides a comprehensive array of career guidance services, workforce skills development, academic skills enhancement, and financial education that enables members of the Choctaw Nation to obtain recognized certifications needed to enter careers and/or advance existing careers that are self-sustaining and contribute to personal financial security, healthy lifestyles, and the enhancement of the regional, state and national economy. www.choctawcareers.com
The incumbent will serve as a research scientist for the Chemistry Research Unit at the Center for Medical, Agricultural and Veterinary Entomology, in Gainesville, Florida. The assignments are conducted in support of ARS National Program 212-”Climate Change, Soils, and Emissions” and is part of a long term fundamental research effort to elucidate the affects of climate change on the ability of plants to develop against, insect, nematode and pathogen attack, or ARS National Program 301 – “Plant Biological and Molecular Processes” and is part of a long-term fundamental research effort to develop plants that are resistant to pathogen attack.
For more information go to: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/374486000
Fredericks Peebles & Morgan LLP is a nationwide law firm dedicated to the representation of American Indian tribes and organizations. Our firm goes beyond basic legal services to include legislative and governmental issues, corporate and financial affairs, energy and tax issues as well as litigation in many forums, including state, federal and tribal courts.
We are seeking for our Louisville, Colorado office:
- A seasoned Litigation Attorney with 5 – 10 years of experience
- An experienced Transaction Attorney with, prefer, 5 years of experience; Experience with environmental law is a plus
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Juris Doctorate degree from an ABA accredited law school
- Status as an active member in good standing of the bar in at least one state jurisdiction and willing to obtain licensure in Colorado
- Must have experience working with Indian tribes and/or tribal entities on a wide variety of legal issues
- Proven skills in effectively communicating with tribal clients, opposing co-counsel, and federal/state/tribal agency representatives
- Excellent analytical, research, and writing abilities
- Ability to work well independently and as a team in a fast paced environment
Your contributions are rewarded with a “Total Compensation” package including a competitive salary, bonus potential and an excellent benefit package to include Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision Insurance, Long Term Disability coverage, Life Insurance and a 401K plan.
Please send your resume, cover letter with salary requirements, writing sample, and law school transcripts (if graduated from law school less than 5 years ago) to:
Ann Hacker, Director of Human Resources
Fredericks Peebles & Morgan LLP
3610 N 163rd Plaza, Omaha, NE 68116
Positions are open until filled.