The 2014-2015 AIGC Application is now closed for AIGC Cobell Graduate Scholarship, AIGC Fellowship, the Loan for Service, Wells Fargo American Indian Scholarship, Accenture American Indian Scholarship and the Choctaw SAP Fellowship.
All new applicants please remember that the TEC and FNF are due July 15 each year. Returning applicants please remember that the FNF will be due July 15 each year.
Visit the ONLINE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS page for full directions regarding the AIGC Online Application System
Should you have questions regarding any piece of your AIGC application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basic Eligibility for all AIGC opportunities include:
- Demonstration of one of the following:
- Pursuing a master, doctoral, or professional degree as a full time student at an accredited graduate school in the United States (Fellowship, Loan for Service, Wells Fargo)
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree as a full time student at an accredited undergraduate school in the United States (Wells Fargo and Accenture)
- A high school senior planning to attend an accredited undergraduate school in the United States (All Native American High School Academic Team)
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate financial need through submission of a Financial Needs Form (FNF) (due July 15 each year) and the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate personal enrollment in a federally recognized American Indian tribe or Alaska Native group, or possess one fourth (1/4) degree verifiable federally recognized American Indian blood through the submission of a Tribal Eligibility Certificate (TEC) (due July 15 each year).
Each AIGC opportunity has additional criteria for eligibility beyond these basic listed qualifications.
For more information please visit the page that best fits your situation.
- Graduate Fellowships and Scholarships
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Gates Millennium Scholars Program Information (GMS)
- All Native American High School Academic Team (ANAHSAT)