Please visit our Careers Page regularly for current job listings and updates. If you don’t see a position right now, we invite you to send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for future positions!
Mentoring Program & Research Specialist
Under direct supervision of the Director of Student Programming and Research, the Mentoring Program & Research Specialist provides the Rising Native Graduate program with administrative services to support the day-to-day operations of the program and organization. The Mentoring Program and Research Specialist is primarily responsible for working with the Mentoring Program Manager to ensure efficiency and delivery of the Rising Native Graduates program. In addition to supporting research and evaluation of matters relating to student success, program effectiveness, and organizational impact
Bachelor’s degree preferred, associate degree or technical certificate required, plus one year experience in education, student service or in an office environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Assist with the Rising Native Graduate program and daily tasks related to enable successful program delivery.
- Provide support in maintaining coaching platform including monitoring and data collection.
- Assist program manager in developing coach/student handbook and maintaining upkeep of handbook, collection of signed agreements from program participants.
- Assist in collecting information on participants to inform coach/student matches.
- Generate reports and gather information and data as needed for program evaluation and effectiveness.
- Assist with coaching training process by managing logistics, planning events and scheduling trainings.
- Assist in recruitment efforts by sending eblast notifications to potential participants, fielding phone calls related to the coaching program and providing information that encourages potential applicants to apply as participants.
- Provide necessary Rising Native Graduate program information to marketing team for design and dissemination.
- Use computer applications for on-line background and literature review search.
- Assist in preparing tables, graphs, and fact sheets summarizing research results.
- Assist in extracting data and structured information from published literature and other sources
- Assist with grant writing proposals, concept papers, grant reports, research papers and other written deliverables.
- Assist the Director of Student Programming and Research in maintaining the dissertation and research library.
- Maintains strict student confidentiality and compliance with the Family Education Right to Privacy Act.
- Embodies AIGC Core Values and promotes the AIGC organization, staff and programs, in a positive and professional manner.
- Contributes to a team effort and accomplished related results.
- Perform other duties as required.
Check out the full job description here Mentoring Program and Research Specialist
Please submit your letter of interest and resume to email@example.com
Director of Marketing and Communications
In support of its mission, AIGC now seeks a Director of Marketing and Communications who will be responsible for planning, organizing, and directing all of AIGC’s external communications and public relations. Reporting to the Executive Director, the Director of Marketing and Communications will develop, manage, and implement AIGC’s overall Comprehensive Marketing Plan (CMP), encompassing marketing, advertising, promotional and communications activities of the organization, and develop a major communications strategy to support AIGC’s fundraising and sustainability plan, scholarships, and scholar support programs.
The ideal candidate is a proven marketing leader with an eye for detail and understanding of how to leverage story to communicate values to build a national platform. This is an exciting opportunity to build a new marketing strategy that highlights the premier organizational funding and empowers the next generation of Native leaders across all sectors.
The ideal candidate will be a proven leader with a history of building and executing strong marketing plans. S/He/They will have previous experience growing and managing high functioning marketing teams. While no one candidate will embody all the qualifications enumerated below, the ideal candidate will possess many of the following professional and personal abilities, attributes, and experiences:
• Master’s Degree in marketing, communications, or related field required, plus 10 years’ experience in marketing, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Five years’ experience in a supervisory capacity.
• Ability to utilize fundraising software to identify, track, cultivate, and communicate with donors and potential donors; Raiser’s Edge Donor Management software experience a plus.
• Able to report results efficiently and accurately to Executive Team and Board.
• Familiarity with American Indian history and culture; ability to stay current with trends in philanthropy and current Indian Affairs events.
• Superior written, verbal, and presentation skills to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization, external partners, funders, donors, tribal partners, the public, and media.
• Strong relationship building and interpersonal communication skills.
• Experience leading and supporting marketing strategy through the effective stewardship of resources.
• Proven track record of effectively leading teams through strong project management by tracking, reporting, holding managers accountable for achieving goals, and fostering a culture of collaboration, trust, and high achievement.
Check out the full job description here Director of Marketing and Communication
Under direct supervision of the Director of Marketing and Strategic Partnerships the Development Officer will participate in fundraising efforts to ensure that AIGC has the financial resources it needs to fulfill its mission. The Development Officer will spend a significant amount of time in direct interaction with individual donors, tribal leaders, corporate executives, foundation program officers and other decision makers as directed by the Director of Marketing and Strategic Partnerships.
Master’s Degree in related field preferred, Bachelor’s Degree required, plus five years experience in fundraising or other experience (e.g., sales or private banking) that demonstrates tenacity, creativity, follow-through, and strong relationship-building skills; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Check out the full job description here Development Officer Full Description.
Scholarship Operations Manager
Under direct supervision of the Director of Scholarship Operations, is responsible for ensuring scholarship program delivery and achieving outcome goals in conjunction with the vision, mission and strategic direction of AIGC. Provides student support and serves as liaison between educational institutions and recipients. Represents AIGC and strengthens relationships between AIGC and the educational, Native American and wider community.
Master’s Degree preferred, Bachelor’s Degree in related field required, plus two years’ experience in education, financial aid or related student services environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Check out the full job description here: Scholarship Operations Manager
Scholarship Operations Assistant
Under direct supervision of the Director of Scholarship Operations, assists the Scholarship Operations team in ensuring scholarship delivery and achieving outcome goals in conjunction with the vision, mission, and strategic vision of AIGC.
Associate’s degree or technical certificate required, plus six month related office or clerical experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Check out the full job description here Scholarship Operations Assistant
Under direct supervision of the Controller accomplishes objectives of the Finance Office, by performing a variety of accounting functions, including maintaining accounts and financial records and all accounts receivable activities.
Preparing reports for funders, governments and other regulatory agencies. Maintains confidentiality of all privileged information
Bachelor’s degree preferred, associate degree required in Accounting, Finance or other related field and two to four years accounting experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience with Abila MIP a plus.
Check out the full job description here Accounting Specialist