This AIGC signature event is a one-day session for Native students from 9th-12th grade, parents and educators to learn about college preparation, scholarship opportunities and financial literacy. The FREE event–which includes breakfast snacks and lunch–is supported by a generous grant from Wells Fargo.
Starting with our morning session, this event is filled with useful information, inspiring stories, funding opportunities—and the chance for a lucky student to win a free laptop.
Learn how to:
- Create successful college and scholarship applications
- Transition from high school to college
- Afford college
- Find scholarships for Native students
- Scholarship staff
- Current college students and alumni
- College staff
- Bank representatives
- Gift bag including an educational planning kit
- Free breakfast snacks & lunch
- Enter to win a raffle for a Laptop Computer!