Opening Date: 03/20/2020
Deadline Date: 05/21/2020
This is a Full-Time employment opportunity.
Location of Opportunity: Ohio
Responsible for programming related activities including analysis, design, development, maintenance, testing and support for enterprise applications including but not limited to Oracle-based Banner ERP, and Argos reporting.
1) Design/Analysis: Performs business analysis and requirements gathering. Analyzes and makes recommendations on improving existing systems. Meets with user community, project manager and other programmers to develop an understanding of the overall system requirements of development requests.
2) Development/Programming: Designs solutions based on purchased or in-house developed software. Develops database triggers, functions and procedures. Develops integration solutions between Banner and other University supported systems. Creates new and modify existing software to support the University’s needs.
3) Maintenance/Support: Installs, configures, adapts and supports software. Troubleshoots and debugs system errors. Performs application patching and upgrade testing.
4) Reporting: Develops reports, dashboards and provides assistance with Argos reporting solution
5) Training/Documentation: Documents new applications, systems and processes. Keeps documentation updated. Provides training to end users and colleagues on new and existing systems as needed.
6) Performs other duties as assigned
Education: B.S. Degree in Computer Sciences or a related discipline OR equivalent in education and experience required.
Experience: Minimum 2-5 years computer programming experience. Experience with database programming using PL/SQL, C and Unix scripting preferred; experience in working within Banner software platform in higher education environment preferred.
For more information please visit their website.