You can now have American Indian Graduate Center’s Know Before U Go College Prep Program in your classroom! The webinar sessions are for American Indian and Alaska Native students from 9th-12th grade to learn about college preparation, scholarships and financial literacy. Supported with a generous grant from Wells Fargo the event is FREE. The sessions will educate students and educators on the importance of higher education.
Know Before U Go in a five-part Webcast Series
- Understanding Financial Aid Click Here to Watch
- Financial Aid Resources Click Here to Watch
- Completing the Application Process Click Here to Watch
- College Preparation Click Here to Watch
- Question & Answer Session Click Here to Watch
Sessions are 15 to 20 minutes long. As an added incentive, students can enter a drawing for a laptop computer! Students must complete and submit a survey to enter the raffle. Students may gain additional entries by
- Submitting a question via 10 second video which can include Snapchat filters for one entry
- Use the #KBUG on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or YouTube video comments section to submit questions for additional entries.
A student can have a total of three entries submitted into the raffle. We have sweetened the pot as well: the teacher who registers the most students will win a gift card.