The American Indian Graduate Center (AIGC) is pleased to invite you and your high school students to our Know Before U Go program. The one day session is for American Indian and Alaska Native students from 9th-12th grade, parents and educators to learn about college preparation, scholarships and financial literacy. Supported with a generous grant from Wells Fargo the event is FREE. AIGC will be partnering and collaborating with colleges, state agencies and local communities including tribal communities to bring awareness of information and resources available to students before they enter a college or university. The sessions will educate students, parents and educators on the importance of higher education.
Reasons to Attend:
- Students will receive a gift bag with educational planning tools.
- Students and parents will receive valuable information on how to be a successful college applicant, how to transition from high school to college, how to afford college, scholarships for Native Americans.
- Professional Presenters – college staff, scholarship program staff and bank representatives
- Tips from current and alumni college students
- Enter to win a raffle for a Free Laptop!
Reasons to Pre-register:
- Space is limited –Secure your spot
- Lunch will be provided – help us get a good headcount.
- You’ll have more time to grab a cup of coffee and breakfast snack!
- You can complete a photo release and maybe appear on the AIGC Facebook page!
American Indian Graduate Center