University of New Mexico
- THS Junior Varsity & Varsity Baseball Team Mom: scheduling snack schedule, organizing snacks for games, assisting players bandaging injuries and providing ice to players, being another mother to the baseball players. Spring 2018.
- St. Bonaventure Mission: Assisting Thrift Shop in daily duties: Folding, hanging clothes, sorting various items, organizing items, cleaning. School Years 2017-2019
- Missionaries of Charity: Serving food to the homeless on Thanksgiving Day to the Poorest of the poor, meeting the needs of those living in poverty, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- St. Bonaventure Mission: Cleaning the School Campus, Serving as School Field Trip Chaperone, Serving and Helping in Community Christmas Dinners, School Fundraising. School Year 2006-2018.
- Thoreau High School Parent Advisory Committee Member 2017-2018.
My name is Kerenthia Swan (Navajo). I am of the Salt Clan born for the Two Who Came to the Water. I am married to Robin Jay Swan with two children (Nayo and KeHugh Swan) and we are currently raising one granddaughter (Rolanda Swan). I am originally from a place called Bidaa Hozhoni and I reside in Thoreau, N.M. I received my B.A from UNM in 1999, MAT from WNMU in 2013, Ed.S from UNM 2017. I am currently an Instructional Teacher at Thoreau High School. This is my 20th year as an Educator. I love teaching and learning.